Any classes unable to run due to COVID lockdown, we will re-schedule and contact customers directly informing them of the new class date. Please be patience with us as we make room for reschduling classes. We successfully managed to reschedule classes from last winter 2020 after a 6 month lockdown and aim to do the same this year 2021
As required by the government, we will have a COVID SAFE PLAN in place including :
- Temperature checks on entry
- Mandatory Qr check in recording attendance
- Low class numbers
- Hand sanitisers
The following PUBLIC classes have been rescheduled to the following class dates due to COVID lockdown
- Saturday 5th June Traditional French Cooking – Saturday 3rd July
- Tuesday 8th June- Cooking for beginners- Tuesday 29th June
The following AUTUMN CHEF AT HOME class dates have been rescheduled to the following class dates due to COVID lockdown:
- Hot desserts Sat 12th June 9am to 2.30pm – no date change
- Bread and pastries Sat 29th May 9am to 2.30pm – Sat 26th June
- Cold desserts Wed 9th June 6pm-9pm – Tues 13th July
- Pasta, risotto, polenta Wed 19th May 6pm-9pm – Wed 21st July 6-9pm
- Vegetables Wed 2nd June 6pm-9pm – Wed 4th August
- Graduation Sat 26th June 9am to 2.30pm – Sat 7th August
Class sizes are limited to ten people so please let us know if you are unable to attend as soon as possible.
If you prefer to use your credit for online classes, this option is also available.
For parking and directions click here:
Please CONTACT US for any questions or queries
Look forward to your attendance and stay safe!
Walter and Anna Trupp